Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finish Strong

I don't really feel like blogging right now. Alas, here I am.

Lately I've been feeling ready for this semester to be OVER. I got a little taste of relaxation over Thanksgiving break and I want it back! The good news: I will officially be done at the end of next week! Woohoo! How awesome is that? I will have over a month off. College life is good.

The bad news: I really don't feel like doing much of anything between now and Friday December 7th. More bad news: I have to do a lot of things before Friday December 7th because I have 3 exams that week. Yeah...I don't feel like studying and working my butt off again but I must! I want to finish strong soooo badly and that can't happen without some hard work. I'm just going to try and push myself these next 8 days. I'm not going to like it and it won't be fun, but it will be so worth it when I do well on my finals.

Hard work, perseverance, prayer and dedication is all I need!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment