Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Time is Flying!

First off, I want to add one thing about my post yesterday: the pain that I endured was NOTHING compared to what some children have to go through. I cannot complain or feel sorry for myself when their are children suffering each and every day from cancer or other horrible diseases. Yesterday was infant loss awareness day. My favorite family lost their precious little boy just a few days after he was born. I know they miss him so much but it is so good to know that they will be reunited in Heaven one day.

Anyway, I can't believe it is already half way through October. Time is really going by so quickly. Before I know it it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Right now, I'll focus on Halloween. I'm going to be at school for that of course and I don't think that I'll really have any way to celebrate. I'm sure there will be countless wild parties going on but that's not really my thing :). Furthermore, I'll be content with sitting in my room and eating candy while possibly watching a scary movie. Or maybe just Law and Order.

I had my early lab this morning and I got back some quizzes and my midterm. I got a 92 on one quiz and an 80 on the other. On my midterm I got a 78...I would be a bit down about his but the class average was a 73 so...I's say I did alright! Like 7 people had to drop the class because they failed. At least I didn't fail.

I only have Jazz class today left and it's just going to be a review for our midterm on Thursday. I actually get to wear something other than spandex! For the rest of the day I'll be making Jazz and Anatomy flash cards. Even though I don't have another test in A&P until next month I really have to keep up or I'll fall behind.

Tonight is Bible study, which is always fun. I really like the group of people, I just wish I could make some close friends there.

Well, that's all I've got for today.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment