Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Yesterday was probably the most boring day of my life. The highlight? Getting a red rash all over my legs after taking a shower. It went away as mysteriously as it appeared. I don't know.

But today I spent all morning cleaning my room because my family came to visit!! It was so great to see my parents as my sisters. Of course my younger sister E had to start a whole shanannagins because she wanted to sleep over with me but wasn't allowed because it wasn't planned and she has been less that perfect lately. So she cried (the girl is 13, geez) and although I was somewhat flattered I was also very annoyed. After she got lost (because she insisted on staying far behind us) we went and ate at this cafe place. I'm sick of the food because I eat it everyday but they all liked it.

Then we hung out in my room for a while. I showed them some stuff I learned in Jazz Class, they were impressed because they had no one to compare me to and didn't realize I was doing everything wrong. Both of my parents inspected my big toes because a layer of nail just came off. It was like Dr. G Medical Examiner. If you don't know what that is, it's a show where an Autopsy Dr. goes over real life findings of dead people. I'm comparing this to my toes because they're dead. Literally, black in places, caloused and growth stunted. Just like a dead person. I sat on my lofted bed with my older sister and she consoled herself that the bed would not collapse from both of our weight because she'd seen a lot of obese students. Surely if the beds accommodate them than we would be fine. We were. To conclude the visit we all watched the music video "Somebody That I Used To Know". Why? Because we wanted to, duh.

I just love to spend time with them and the room feels so nice and full when I have visitors.

I cried a little when they left but I was OK. I'm going home on Friday so I'll be seeing them in four days time. That sounded old fashion, I like it.

Well, I'm off to practice my dancing surf the web and watch some Netflix before 9:00.

Because...um that's when the Keeping Up With the Kardashians finale starts...

Please don't judge me.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment