Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This, That and the Other

Things are going ok, I have good days and bad. I mean I've only been here for 5 days so I pretty much categorize them that way. My classes are good, I've been keeping up with homework and stuff. Still no new friends although my RA is really nice so she may be a prospect. I met up with a girl from high school and her roommate, who by the way is practically a guy. Seriously. Here is the scenario:

Me: So when is J's roommate going to get here?
Different friends roommate: Oh, there she is!
Me: (looks over shoulder and sees only a seemingly large male): Wait, where?"
DFR: Right there
Me: (assuming I just don't see): Uh huh
Seemingly large male comes and sits down and says in a girls voice: Hey guys!

Funny stuff. Anyway....I'm entertaining myself with schoolwork and Parenthood and my daily Otis Spunkmeyer muffin. Looking forward to going home this weekend and seeing my family. Oh! My Jazz dance class is going to be AWESOME. I'm so excited, I've always wanted to dance.

Hopefully I'll have a new friend to report about next time I write on here. I don't know why people aren't attracted to me like flies to honey. I mean I may be a foot shorter than most and my laugh sounds like whooping cough but I'm very likable. Really I swear I am.

I'm off to buy some more books with my very own debit card. I'm a grown up, duh.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment