Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympics Part Three

"I give all the glory to God. The glory goes up to Him, and all the blessings fall down on me." - Gabby Douglas.

Seriously?? How cool is Gabby Douglas? Can a girl (or boy) ask for a better role model? I watched the all around competition in awe as Douglas was a solid competitor in each event, she didn't seem to mess up once. Her performance on the bars was awesome, as always! Her floor routine also stood out to me, I love her energy. Aly Raisman definitely would have placed if it hadn't been for her big mistake on the beam. It was so sad to see her get bumped out of the running for bronze. She is talented in her own right and I hope that she can at least win some sort of medal in the individual events. I will be posting on those soon enough!

Furthermore, Gabby Douglas rocks and I love, love, love that she is so bold about her faith!. It takes a lot of courage to stand up for what you believe in these days, especially in times when Christianity is heavily judged and criticized. I am totally impressed by her, she makes our country proud. 

GO USA!  
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment