Saturday, July 7, 2012

VBS

For those of you who don't know, VBS stands for Vacation Bible School. Most christian churches hose their own VBS for one week in the summer. The themes are always cute and fun, the past couple years have had an Egyptian theme, an Old Western theme and a Game Show theme. This year is an amusement park theme, which I think is awesome!

Here is a pic of my shirt that I just finished: 

                                                       Iron-ons terrify me, but I managed to NOT mess up

Anyway, VBS is always a great time. This is my second year as a guide and my sister and I are assigned to the 2nd grade group. I know that there are some rowdy 2nd grade boys but we can handle anything! I hope.

So VBS (how many times can I say that in one post??) starts this Monday and goes through Friday. I can't wait to learn all the songs and motions, get to know my group, and win the overall points contest!!

Hurray for VBS! My favorite time of the summer!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment