Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lazy Summer Day

Today my boss called to say that I didn't have to come into work to day.

YIPEE!

Half an hour later one of the other nurse assistants (yep, that's what I am!) called to see if I could come in for her after all.

BOO

I said that I had made plans (true) and she said she understood. So I'm left with a nice day to myself. The weather isn't that great but I'll probably go to the mall for a bit and then relax and read a book. Sounds fun right?? 

Anyway, I still haven't found out who my roommate is. That worries me a bit because I'd like to have a little time to get to know her. And by get to know I mean send her a friend request on faceboook ;). I think my mom is going to call the housing department at work just to make sure that I'm on track and I won't end up in a single room with no one but my laptop, Lars, to keep my company. Actually, that doesn't sound all that bad...

On a much, much higher note, the Olympics start tomorrow! I LOVE the Olympics, specifically the gymnastics, swimming, diving and track. I also prefer the summer games to winter, so I am totally into this! I stayed up until 1 in the morning during the last summer Olympics in Beijing to watch girls gymnastics.

Here's to hoping I have the best day off ever!

-G-

PS. Did you notice I made labels? It took me forever, but it's totally worth it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment