Here is what I am thankful for this year:
- I am thankful for my parents. I am seriously convinced that I have been blessed with the best parents in the world. They love my sisters and I unconditionally and they will do anything for us. Both of them work so hard to provide for us and even when they are tired or stressed they always make time for us. I love them more than words can express.
- I am thankful for my sisters. My older sister is my built in best friend and we do so much together, she is always there for me and gives me well thought out advice. My younger sister looks up to me so much, even though we get along sometimes deep down I know that we both love each other deeply. I can't believe how much she has grown up this year, she is taller than me now!
- I am thankful for my school. The teachers there are so willing to help me out when I don't understand something and some of them I even consider to be my friends. I used to detest going to school but as I got older I began to appreciate just how blessed I am to have such a great school.
- I am thankful for my house. I have lived here my entire life and I couldn't imagine it any other way. I love out fireplace that my dad made himself, I love our cozy rugs and couches. I adore my new bedroom and all of the new furniture I have in it. Most of all I love how familiar everything in my house is. I have memories in this house from the time I could remember at all. My first memory is of me throwing my stuffed animal out of my crib in the room that is now the guest room. I can recall having my diaper changed in the living room and I remember eat lunch after kindergarten on our kitchen table.
- I am thankful for my church and church family. I love my church so much, I feel so comfortable and safe there surrounded by people who love God and who support me. I adore Sundays because I get to go to service and sing my heart out to worship songs followed by listening to an awesome message.
- Most of all I am thankful for GOD. The LORD almighty who allows me to live and breath, who has given me all of these blessings and who takes enormous weights off my chest every day. When I am worried or upset or scared I know I can give it to GOD who can carry any burden that I can't handle. I don't know what I would do without my faith, it has given me strength and comfort when I need it most.